Tools for Precinct Chairs and Coordinators - Postcards
- Postcards can be useful to connect with voters who live in apartments and gated communities. Postcards also can be reminders to register and vote.
- One postcard costs $0.37 to mail, so mailing may be limited by cost. But the size is good for handing out while canvassing.
- Use VAN to find out where the apartments and gated communities are, as well as Democratic voters who have voted by mail in the past, and Democratic voters who have not voted regularly in the past: All good candidates for mailed or hand-delivered postcards!
- How to Create Your Own Great Looking Postcards
Postcard Ideas from Other Precinct Chairs
- 4x6 Post Card, Bexar County Neighborhood Team - Front
- 4x6 Post Card, Invitation Neighborhood House Party - Back